We Appreciate Your Support!
December 1, 2020 is GIVING TUESDAY! Please support us, and ensure that we can continue to serve our community! All contributions are tax deductible, as we are a 501c3 recognized organization.
Thank you for your support!
The Abiding Spirit Center, located in Crystal Lake - Illinois, is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization providing resources that focus on empowering the individual, improving health and strengthening relationships through the use of natural, traditional and creative avenues which utilize mind, body, spirit connections.
The primary goal of the Abiding Spirit Center is to bring traditional wellness activities to our community, reaching out to as many people as have interest. The classes and resources offered at the Center are not a means to an end. They are “a means to a way” that can lead one to a healthier, more balanced life. We serve the communities of McHenry, Lake, Cook, Kane and Will Counties, IL, including Crystal Lake, Algonquin, Lake in the Hills, Elgin, Carpentersville, Cary, Woodstock, Huntley and other nearby cities. Through funding and donations, we strive to operate our facility and offerings to their peak capacities, providing resources that focus on optimal health and personal empowerment. Our programs are open to the community, and we offer our programs and services at reduced costs for those in need.
We have a variety of programs and services for adults and children, to enhance health and empower lives. Here are some ways we serve the community:
* This year we provided our services and programs to over 2,500 people, helping them to live happier and healthier lives. Many of the people we serve have received our services at little or no cost. We hope to be of service to even more people in 2020, if we have the funding to do so.
* We offer free or low-cost programs for abuse survivors.
* We offer free or low-cost programs for people living with various disabilities.
* We offer free services for cancer survivors.
* We offer free services for caregivers at Alzheimer and dementia treatment facilities and at residential facilities for the elderly.
* All our programs are offered on a sliding scale basis. For those in need, we are happy to discount or waive the fees.
We welcome any and all support and donations to assist us in our efforts to provide a place of growth and development for our community! The Center relies on donations, grants and fees from members to continue offering our programs and services to our community, though access to services and participation in activities is not based on ability to pay.
Please support us by:
* Sending a check to "Abiding Spirit Center" at 829 Virginia Road, Suite D, Crystal Lake, IL 60014
* Donating through the secure PayPal connection below.
As we are a 501c3 non profit organization, all donations are tax-deductible.
Thank you for your support!
Also, we are always looking for like-minded individuals to offer programs, classes and workshops. We are open to any sort of offering that enhances growth and development of the individual or the community. These might include, but aren't limited to: yoga, meditation, tai chi, qi gong, spirituality, and any other sort of activity that enhances lives. Please contact us if interested in working together!